Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hit 75 pounds!

The verdict is in. I went to my Weight Watcher meeting and weighed in at 163 pounds today, which means that I have officially lost 77 pounds =) Things are good in Katie Land. I am officially 13 pounds from my goal weight, which is an amazing feeling.

In other news, I got featured on the Weight Watcher Weekly =)

I am trying to rise above fretting over the odd angle of my face and the bold stripes of my sweater. In retrospect, it isn't the most flattering photo...and it was taken when I was 15-20 pounds heavier, but regardless, this is a good thing =)

Sorry for the short post! Work has been crazy and I'm so sleepy I can barely see straight. I just wanted to share the good news =)

10 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Welcome to the 75 Pounds Club. :-) You have done so well, it's insane. You inspire me every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the progress AND the feature. You should be proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on both the weightloss and being in the weekly! That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Katie!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Katie!! All of your hard work has totally paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin’ your blog!
    Hiya! Newest follower – found ya via’s Leah’s SHOUT OUT on her blog leah: the kind weight watcher-- please stop by and say hello!
    ♥cyn♥
    The Purple Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, Katie! That is fabulous news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie!! Exciting! I've seen you on the boards, but I totally forgot that I've been following your blog (not well, I know!). That IS SO COOL!!! Congrats and super congrats on being so close to goal!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete