Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Weekly Weigh In

The verdict for this week (week 5 of restarting Weight Watchers) is down 0.6. 

Here is a recap of my weigh ins so far:

Week 1: 200.6
Week 2: 196.8
Week 3: 194.4
Week 4: 191.4
Week 5: 190.4
Week 6: 189.8

Total Loss: 10.8

Thoughts? Not bad so far. I definitely feel ten pounds lighter, and that's awesome. Yesterday, I chased Olivia around the kitchen and I didn't feel winded at all. And over the weekend, I helped Nathan move the king size bed out of the guest room and I felt stronger than I used to. My clothing size has dropped from a 16/extra large to a size 14/large.

Overall, I'm really satisfied with what I'm eating--except for my work lunches. I've been buying flat out wraps and filling them with turkey, cheese and hummus, but they are both not tasty and not filling. I need to find new ideas for lunches, and I'd like to eat more vegetables with lunch, as well. Any thoughts? Maybe a homemade turkey chili or white bean/chicken chili. 

This week will be a new challenge because I've stopped breastfeeding and I'm going down to 30 points a day. I'll have to make some adjustments to my menu to make that work. Also, I really lagged on the workouts last week, only getting in one "real" workout of 30 minutes on the elliptical. The other workout involved heavy duty cleaning for three hours. 

I've noticed that saying I'm going to workout three times doesn't seem to do a lot of good. I find ways to avoid working out, thinking I'll work out the next day, until it's Monday evening and it's impossible to catch up. I need to schedule my workouts like appointments with myself and actually keep them.

Plan for this week:

Tuesday: Work out at home with Nathan after work for 30 minutes
Wednesday: Work out in the gym downstairs
Thursday: Out of town for work
Friday: Out of town for work
Saturday: Workout tape in the AM
Sunday: Rest/Clean
Monday: Work out in the gym downstairs

Other goals:

1. Drink more water. Drink 5 glasses of water a day.

2. Do not skip meals. Ever. (I've been doing that pretty frequently for the past week or so)

3. Eat a fruit and/or vegetable with every meal.

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment