Thursday, August 5, 2010

And the verdict is...

Down 1.2 pounds. After a pretty so-so eating/ exercising week, I'll definitely take the loss :)

I spoke with my leader at the meeting about my newfound reluctance to count points and she made a pretty compelling case for why I should start counting points again. She said that for the first few weeks after you stop counting points, you still have a pretty good sense of portions. But that after a few weeks it's likely that you begin to get a little sloppy, and you will stop losing. She reminded me of how far I've come and asked me to please try to count points for this week. So I will.

So far, I've had the following:

B: Coffee with cream (1)

L: Rice (1/2 cup) (3)
Lentils with spinach (1)
Small piece of salmon (3)
Raita (2)

Total: 10

That's not so bad, since I still have 16 points left for the day.

I know that I sound like a broken record, but I also NEED to exercise more frequently. Well, wish me luck, and happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job! Keep up the good work! I'm new to your blog and the blog world myself! I've enjoyed reading! Oh yea... Im also a newbe to WW!

    ReplyDelete