Thursday, August 19, 2010

Eating Normally

I just returned from my Thursday weigh in, and was surprised (again) to learn that I had lost 1.2 pounds, despite not trying too hard this week to lose weight.

I just ate normally. There were a few days when I overate--ice cream on Thursday night and Sunday afternoon. And there were a few days when I'd simply have soup or a poached egg with english muffin for dinner. Yesterday, I splurged on homemade chicken parmigiana with garlic bread and drank about four glasses of wine.

I exercised twice. I ran on the treadmill both times.

Overall, it was a pretty typical week for me, and I didn't have to try too hard to eat "normally." Do you think this means that I'm making a real lifestyle change?

Instead of chastising me for not tracking, my WW Leader just told me to keep doing what I'm doing. I think I can manage that ;)

Happy Thursday everyone.

1 comment:

  1. that is AWESOME!!!!!! It seems like your "normal" has changed dramatically from pre-WW to now. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete