Thursday, July 22, 2010

GOALS

When I first began this journey, my main goal was to lose 40 pounds and get under 200 pounds. Now that I've accomplished those goals, I need to set new goals so that I can stay motivated and keep losing weight and getting healthy.

Weight Loss goals:
1. Lose 5.8 pounds to reach my second 10%.

Exercise goals:
1. Work out 4 times a week!!!
2. Run two miles (outside) without stopping (I will work up to that).

Eating goals:
1. Eat at least 3 servings of fruit and vegetables every day.
2. Eat less processed food.

I'm going to try really hard to stick to these goals. The hardest goal for me will be exercising 4 times a week, but I can do it! If I go to Zumba on Wednesdays and Sundays, go to Body Jam on Mondays, and run/ do the elliptical one other day of the week, I'll satisfy that goal. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment