Thursday, July 1, 2010

A small weight loss

The verdict for the week is...Down .4 lbs. And I'm not depressed, because considering how much I ate and drank and how little I exercised, I'll take it.

I can't always be perfect, and I had a heck of a fun week, despite locking my keys in my car ;)

Anyway, I would like to post some new goals for the week:

1. Eat all my daily points every day.
2. Get in at least two servings of fruits and vegetables each day.
3. Limit my alcohol consumption to 2 drinks per outing.
4. Work out 4 times.
5. Drink more water.

I nearly put a goal about only using 20 of my 35 points, but then I figured that seemed a little much. So anyway, those are my goals and I'm counting on you guys to hold me accountable! Hopefully, I will see a bigger loss next week. On the other hand, if I continue to lose (even at a slow rate) I will eventually hit my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment