Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Juggling Act

Good morning everyone! It's a beautiful, sunny day in Richmond, VA which is very fitting for my sister Gena's 22nd Birthday. I almost can't believe my little sister is 22-years-old. Wow...all of a sudden she doesn't seem that much younger than me ;)

This morning I had my typical breakfast of a toasted sandwich thin with 1 tbsp of peanut butter and a drizzle of honey and 1/2 a banana. I already know that I failed on my goal to eat 4 servings of fruits and vegetables this week, but, hey, it's never too late to start. For lunch, I plan on having a sandwich thin with grilled chicken and cheese, chips, and a peach. And I have no clue what I'm doing for dinner ;)

Yesterday, I did well on eating healthy until dinner. JM cooked me dinner and he made beef fried rice. I also drank a few (tiny) light beers. Accidentally, I bought these 6 ounce bottles of light beer, and JM kept teasing me about them. Dinner was really yummy and I refrained from taking my measuring cups out (don't want to scare off the guy just yet) so I'm not sure how much of a serving I had. I estimated 1 and 1/2 cups, which actually did not push me over on points! Also, the two little bottles of light beer, combined, were only 2 points. So, I did pretty well, considering. We had a good time, although I'm feeling slightly sleep deprived this morning (he left at about midnight).

It's hard to stay on track when you're dating!

Tonight is my Zumba class, which I am actually looking forward to. My Body Jam instructor is subbing for my Zumba instructor (she's on vacation) so it should be a good workout.

Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment