Monday, January 17, 2011

Confession Post


1. I didn't track points at all this weekend.

But I did try to limit my food to two healthy-ish meals a day.

2. I drank my weight in alcohol.

But I did try to choose relatively healthy choices (gin and tonics, red wine, light beer).

3. I didn't get any exercise.

But I did walk a 1 mile "walk of shame" on Sunday morning. Does that count?

4. I smoked more cigarettes than I care to admit.

There's really nothing that I can say to make this one better.

5. I got very little sleep.

But I did stay in bed all day on Saturday.

6. I got hit on a lot at bars.

But I didn't go home with any random guys.

All in all, this weekend is a recipe for one thing--getting sick. I woke up this morning with a tight chest and cough, a bad headache, and puffy eyes. I'm not really in the mood to blog this morning--I just keep fantasizing about my cozy, warm bed. I think I'm taking this partying thing too far...Also, I'm beginning to think I have some major self esteem issues. I keep thinking that I'm the "fat girl," when I'm at the bar and I'm surprised when random guys come up to me...I need to work on this, but I don't think it's easy or fast to change one's self image...

On the plus side, I had yet another binge free weekend. So I guess that's good...Anyway, it's time to regroup, get back to eating healthy, throw away the cigarettes and booze, and focus on being healthy. Which is, after all, the purpose of this blog. Sorry I've fallen a little off the wagon.

1 comment:

  1. This is what I was worried about, Katie!!! You pushing this "being more social" thing too far!

    You're overdoing it! And I don't think you need anyone else to tell you that...

    Good luck! Drink lots of water today and focus on eating clean. You will feel better by the end of the day and then GET SOME SLEEP!!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete