Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sweet Saturdays...


Good morning everyone. I woke up this morning and snuggled with my cats Leo and Fanny. The weekends are nice because I can spend my mornings relaxing as opposed to rushing to get ready for work. But today is going to be a busy day. I had wheat toast with laughing cow cheese and grapes (on the side) for breakfast, a total of 7 points, which is a bit high for breakfast. However, I am going to my Zumba class at 11:30am and I wanted to have a hearty breakfast. After Zumba, I am going on a lunch date and then I am meeting a friend for an ice cream cone. It's sometimes difficult to stay OP when so many social activities revolve around bad food. But life is all about balance, so I'm just going to try to make smart choices while also having a good time. Maybe there is a frozen yogurt option at Dairy Queen?

Anyway, happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment