Monday, June 21, 2010

Mondays...

After my eventful weekend, I really didn't want to get out of bed this morning! Only the thought of hot coffee and a bagel with peanut butter and honey compelled me to get up. I guess food is always the great motivator :)

Lately, I have been eating up all my points very easily, so I've been thinking about ways to economize. Before people yell at me that eating all one's points is a GOOD THING, please let me explain. When I first started WW with 31 points, I didn't have to worry about blowing a few points on stupid things--like extra dressing or a few crackers. But now that I only have 27, it seems like I sometimes don't have enough points in the day for everything I want to eat. HAHA...it's starting to hit me that I actually can't eat everything I want and maintain a healthy weight. Nevertheless, I'm looking for smarter ways to eat so that I can eat more. So I have decided to stop eating so much peanut butter and limit myself to one cup of coffee with cream each day. That way, I can make room for more substantial meals...and let's not forget the occasional ice cream sandwich.

Okay, enough about that. In other news, I am very pleased with myself because I exercised on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I planned on using today as a rest day, but my muscles don't feel that bad, so I might try to make it to my Body Jam class tonight. I also have a second date with the guy R tonight--he wants to walk around Carytown after he gets off work at around 9:30pm. I'm a bit hesitant about staying out so late--I have work tomorrow after all--but it might be fun, so we'll see.

Anyway, I'm sorry for the disjointed post, and I'll let you know how Body Jam/ the date goes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment