Thursday, June 17, 2010

Made it to the gym!

I went to my Zumba class yesterday, thank goodness! Maybe it was the fact that I skipped working out Monday and Tuesday or maybe it was the change of instructor, but the class felt WAY HARDER yesterday than last weekend. Basically, it was non-stop jumping, hip swaying, and leg lifts--fun stuff :) I kept looking at the clock--which I normally don't do in Zumba--but I managed to get through the hour-long-workout, hurray! I also saw some familiar faces, which was nice. It would be great to make some friends, while also getting a good workout. A girl I've met a few times (but can't remember her name) lent me a belly dancer belt, so I got to make some noise throughout the class :)

The only irritating part about the Zumba was my weak/crappy sports bra, which kept slipping out of place as I was jumping around. I may have to buy a better bra...does anyone know where to buy a really strong sports bra? I got my last two at Target, so I'm ex-ing that store out.

My weigh in is this morning, and I have to admit that I was fully intending on fasting until then. But then I woke up starving so I ate a Fiber 1 Bar and then I desperately needed a cup of coffee when I got to work. So yeah, that plan failed. Hopefully, it won't impact my weigh in too much. I'll let you know what the verdict is when I weigh in at lunch time.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at WI! I've never tried Zumba before but have heard its so fun. Classes are the thing I miss most about having a gym membership, but when i had one I rarely went to the classes... go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't starve yourself before weigh in girly! I've tried it, its better to just take an accurate weight of what you eat everyday

    ReplyDelete