Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Not so healthy...

I want to preface this by saying WW is a lifestyle not a diet...

Last night, I had a plan. I intended to clean my apartment, go to my dance class, cook a healthy dinner, watch a movie, and go to bed early.

So, I got home spent an hour and a half cleaning, got dressed in my workout clothes, drove to my gym and discovered the class was cancelled...ugh...And I forgot my iPod so I didn't stay to work out (lame, I know). Then, when I was walking to my apartment, I ran into some boys next door who invited me over for a drink. One drink turned into five and PIZZA at 1 am. I only had about 2/3 of a slice, but still...

So my original plan failed, but I definitely had a fun night...I am a little annoyed with myself because I have a feeling this will show up on the scale, although I had enough weeklies to cover the damage. However, WW is a lifestyle, not a diet...

Right now, I am feeling pretty sleep deprived and hungover, yuck. Going to bed at 1:30am and waking up at 6am is not pretty. Especially when you sleep with your contacts on. And then this morning, I spent about 20 minutes searching for my cell phone, which I found wrapped up in my covers.

However, today is a new day and a chance to get back on track. I ate my typical breakfast (bagel thin with peanut butter and honey) and I have been guzzling water. I plan on having Subway for lunch, so that should be pretty good for points. I'm going out with A again tonight :) and he's taking me to this cool bar/ restaurant, and I'm NOT GOING to drink very much (max two drinks) and I WILL stay within my points. I'm hoping that I can still have a good weigh in this week, but at this point I'm not feeling all that optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment