Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Panera again...


After swearing off Panera just last week, I feel a little sheepish admitting that I succumbed to peer pressure and had Panera for lunch today :) Oh well. I had a half sandwich with the black bean soup and it was pretty yummy and very filling--just what I needed. It cost me 10 points which is pretty reasonable, particularly given that I had only used 3 points for breakfast, and I get a total of 28 points a day (I like to save about 1/2 my points for dinner.) My only regret is the salt. I know, for a fact, that Panera products are really, really full of salt, so I've been guzzling water so that it doesn't negatively affect my weigh in on Thursday. I should be okay, I think...

Anyway, I just wanted to check back in--time to get back to work. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment